Assemble Electronically First
90% of assembly data is accidentally submitted with errors, which is why we always assemble electronically first.
Image created from actual manufacturing data.
Engineering team reviews every design.
Design check is done while parts are procured.
Prevents delays and costly rework.
Reduces assembly time by a full week.
Catch Errors Before a Single Part is Placed
Almost all potential errors are caught and corrected prior to assembly, such as:
- Package to footprint fit.
- Part polarity.
- Gerber to BOM match.
How it Works
- Design data extracted from files (gerbers, XYRS and BOM).
- Digital image of board is created.
- Engineering reviews image - verifiing part fit and rotation.
- Potential errors are identified.
- Customers confirm final designs.